Bridal henna is one of the oldest and most widespread henna traditions. Henna is considered as a sign of good luck. One night is dedicated for Mehendi rituals in wedding ceremony.
TIPS FOR THE BRIDE:
* Plan for your day fo Mehndi Night ahead of time. It is ideal to apply henna two days prior or the day before the big day since the color of my mehndi deepens over the next 24 to 48 hours.
* It takes 2 to 5 hours to complete a full bridal job, depending on intricacy of design.
* It is wise to have your Mehndi done the day before the Mehndi party to avoid disturbance Or start early on the same day as your Mehndi party.
* Get manicure or pedicure done a day before your getting the mehndi done. Getting a manicure after your Mehndi will prevent the henna color from getting really dark because of exfoliation.
* Stay stress free on your big day.